Now I have heard that there are some that have been disappointed that I haven't been updating this blog (*cough*Janelle*cough* :) ), so I thought I would do a quick update on what we have been doing since the last update. We have been crazy busy. I was involved in an opera in Loveland from January to March, Mozart's The Magic Flute, that was a ton of fun, and now I am finishing up a project at work (long hours to get the thing out the door). Robin has been doing a cake class learning new techniques of decorating...

and has been very involved with the Wellington Friends of the Library. We went to Delta/Grand Junction for our new Niece's blessing (Robin's Brother's daughter), where Emily had a blast playing with her cousins (She is with her cousin Royce below)

and has been very involved with the Wellington Friends of the Library. We went to Delta/Grand Junction for our new Niece's blessing (Robin's Brother's daughter), where Emily had a blast playing with her cousins (She is with her cousin Royce below)
and Rebekah is still growing and becoming really fun. She is eating solid foods and loves pickles (who knew...)
Robin and the girls are heading home from visiting her sister in Nevada, so we will post more pictures when they get back!




3 comments:
That's a beautiful cake. Robin, you did a great job!
Yea it's about time you did another post! =) The cake is beautiful. Die Zauber Floete huh? Sounds like fun.
I sincerely appreciate the blog update...good to know you guys are still alive and kicking! The cake is freakin' amazing and the girls are stinkin' adorable!!! Good luck with work stuff!
Post a Comment