Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The First Snow of the Season

Well, we finally got some snow after a very dry fall, so Emily wanted to go out and play in it.

Doesn't she look adorable in her new snowsuit? We bought it last year and she just barely fits into it this year.

Emily learned how to make a snow angel and absolutely loved being an angel/butterfly to make it. She did pretty good! Until she got some snow in her face and then this is what happened:

Oh, well, she had fun while it lasted, and the snow angel looks pretty good!



We tried to get Rebekah out (wrapped up in Mommy's coat of course) but just as Robin was ready to come out, Emily was done with the snow. We'll have to get her out later on. Emily was pretty sad that we couldn't make a snowman, the snow is too powdery, maybe next time.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I cry when I get snow in my face, too. And sometimes when I don't.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Snow... I was complaining today that it was cold and we just had fog. I liked the snow angel Emily.